Asics Gel Kayano 26
Black/Electric BlueCod: XRF93024 Mod: 1011A541-003Not Available
Shoe's weight: 306 gr.
Pronation support: Maximum
Drop: 10 mm
Running terrain: Road
Runner's weight: Medium (80 Kg. ) — Heavy (> 90 Kg.) — Medium - Heavy (80-90 Kg.)
Running pace: Medium (5 min/km) — Slow (> 6 min/km) — Medium - Slow (5-6 min/km)
The Asics Gel Kayano 26 men's running shoes are adapt to medium-heavy weight runners with excessive pronation and a medium or medium-slow pace. Ideal for all distance runs.
The soft mesh dual layer upper offers greater breathability, lightweight and flexibility during your run, while the midsole made of two types of foam, Flytefoam Propel and FlyteFoam Lyte, that work together to guarantee better lightweight cushioning.
Why you'll like them?
You will choose the Asics Kayano 26 because besides guaranteeing maximum stability, they offer a flexible fit and exceptional comfort!
- Spacious toebox
- Rounded collar assures greater ankle comfort
- Visible Twist gel on the heel and non visible on forefoot
- DuoMax: stability and support for the medial internal side of the shoe
- Seamless upper
- Removable Ortholite x-40 sockliner offers comfort and elevated bounce
- Mesh tongue
- Small cut outs near the lacing for flexibility
- The heel includes a metaclutch structure: a semi-rigid plastic insert that perfectly wraps the two sides of the ankle to guarantee better stability without restricting movement
- Reflective details improve visibility even after sunset
- The weight of the shoe refers to US size 9
Reduces stress on the foot caused by overpronation (when the heel rolls inward at the end of a step), and supports the foot for a more comfortable running experience.
ASICS GEL is a shock absorption system that uses silicone to satisfy the needs of both amateurs and professional athletes. Forefoot GEL reduces the force of the load during push, increasing performance and drastically reducing the risk of injury.
Guidance Line places a visible groove in the mid and outsole that follows the foot's center of pressure from heel to toe. The result is a more adaptive running platform, creating a smoother transition from heel strike to toe-off with each stride. The Guidance Line thus helps runners to maintain a natural, efficient gait, especially over long distances.
The Trusstic System offers a bit more torsional rigidity for added support.
A thiner and lighter version of AHAR, but with the same resistant effects, the AHAR+ rubber is placed strategically over the outsole to improve strenght and reduce excessive wear.