Oakley Mercenary Glasses Polished Black/Prizm Grey
Cod: YRE5302 Mod: 0OO9424-0170Immediate Availability Delivery scheduled forTuesday 6 October - Italia
Designed to stand out, the Oakley Mercenary men's glasses combine innovative performance with style: a sleek, double-bridge architecture and a larger, rounded lens shape.
Prescription Lenses can be mounted on this model.
Details and Technologies:
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight O Matter frame material
- No-slip Unobtainium nose pads and earsocks:Increase grip with perspiration
- Three-Point Fit: Comfort and performance that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Extended Field of View. Extended field of view in the upper peripheral region is optimized for cycling
- Frame Color: Polished Black
- Lens Color: Prizm Grey
- Base Lens Color:Gray
- Light Transmission: 17%
- Light Conditions: Bright Light
- Contrast: Increased
- Fit: Standard
- Lens width: 59 mm (with frame)
- Lens length: 44 mm (with frame)
- Temple arm length: 120 mm
What's in the box?:
- Sport Soft Vault Case: black
- Microbag: black
High Definition Optics HDO
Oakley High Definition Optics (HDO) lenses optimize safety and performance to meet the uncompromising demands of professional athletes who settle for nothing less than the clearest, sharpest, most accurate vision. It offers truer, more accurate vision versus conventional lenses that magnify images and make objects appear shifted from their true position.
Prizm lenses were developed to achieve excellente performance on a wide variety of light conditions, eliminating the need to change glasses to adjust to changes in brightness.
Prizm is a true revolution in the world of lenses, a product of years of work and on field experimentation: guarantee control without precedent in terms of light transmission which translates to perfectly calibrated color, maximized contrast and better visibility.
Oakley glasses offer unbeatable protection against harmful ultra-violet light; infact the lens material, Plutonite, blocks 100% UVA, UVB, UVC harmful rays (up to 400nm) and harmful blue light.