Oakley Radar Ev Advancer Glasses Polished White/Prizm Road Black
Cod: YRE5304 Mod: 0OO9442-0438Immediate Availability Delivery scheduled forFriday 2 October - Italia
Oakley Radar EV Advancer takes the proven performance innovations of Radar EV to the next level with a taller lens shape that creates a new design aesthetic and Oakley Advancer technology, which is designed to keep you cool and fog free in the toughest conditions, so athletes can move confidently and seamlessly at any speed.
Details and Technologies:
- NO FOG ADVANCER TECHNOLOGY: Advancer technology is designed to instantly open airflow to combat fogging and overheating
- Lightweight O Matter frame material with ellipse metal icon accents
- Unobtainium earsocks and nosepads for increased comfort and performance
- Prizm Road lenses to enhance color, contrast and detail for an optimized experience
- Three-Point Fit: Comfort and performance that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Optimal precision and impact resistance that meet or exceed ANSI Z80.3 optical and impact standards
- Frame Color: Polished White
- Lens Color: Prizm Road Black
- Base Lens Color:Rose
- Light Transmission: 11%
- Contrast: Increased
- Fit: Standard
- Lens width: 73 mm (with frame)
- Lens length: 49 mm (with frame)
- Temple arm length: 116 mm
What's in the box?:
- Radar Ev Advancer
- Sport Soft Valut Case: black
- Crossrange Microbag: black
- Nosepad: black
High Definition Optics HDO
Oakley High Definition Optics (HDO) lenses optimize safety and performance to meet the uncompromising demands of professional athletes who settle for nothing less than the clearest, sharpest, most accurate vision. It offers truer, more accurate vision versus conventional lenses that magnify images and make objects appear shifted from their true position.
Prizm lenses were developed to achieve excellente performance on a wide variety of light conditions, eliminating the need to change glasses to adjust to changes in brightness.
Prizm is a true revolution in the world of lenses, a product of years of work and on field experimentation: guarantee control without precedent in terms of light transmission which translates to perfectly calibrated color, maximized contrast and better visibility.
Oakley glasses offer unbeatable protection against harmful ultra-violet light; infact the lens material, Plutonite, blocks 100% UVA, UVB, UVC harmful rays (up to 400nm) and harmful blue light.