Oakley Turbine Glasses Matte Black/Grey Polarized
Cod: YRE5320 Mod: 0OO9263-07Immediate Availability Delivery scheduled forWednesday 30 September - Italia
Along with clean lines of comfortably lightweight OMatterand a lens shape inspired by the popular Hijinx sunglass, its durability and performance would make a sport frame jealous.
Prescription Lenses can be mounted on this model.
Details and Technologies:
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight O Matter frame material
- No-slip Unobtainium nose pads and earsocks:Increase grip with perspiration
- Three-Point Fit: Comfort and performance that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Frame Color: Matte Black
- Lens Color: Grey Polarized
- Light Transmission: 16%
- Light Conditions: Bright Light
- Contrast: Nuetral
- Base Lens Color:Gray
- Fit: Standard
- Lens width: 66 mm (with frame)
- Lens length: 45 mm (with frame)
- Temple arm length: 123 mm
What's in the box?:
High Definition Optics HDO
Oakley High Definition Optics (HDO) lenses optimize safety and performance to meet the uncompromising demands of professional athletes who settle for nothing less than the clearest, sharpest, most accurate vision. It offers truer, more accurate vision versus conventional lenses that magnify images and make objects appear shifted from their true position.
Oakley polarized lenses block reflective glare produced by horizontal surfaces such as street and water: they are made from a precise injected press process producing a complete one layer lens. No glues or films that can distort your vision.
Oakley polarized technology lenses surpass the industry standard in terms of clarity, performance and durability.
Oakley glasses offer unbeatable protection against harmful ultra-violet light; infact the lens material, Plutonite, blocks 100% UVA, UVB, UVC harmful rays (up to 400nm) and harmful blue light.